BETAH helps Federal agencies better serve their constituents by offering products and services that are pre-qualified by the General Services Administration (GSA). We have two Federal Supply Schedule contracts, which are listed with their respective contract numbers and services offered below.
GSA Schedule Contract Holder
Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS)
Contract No. GS-23F-0261M and
Contract No. GS-07F-0441W (Small Business)
- Advertising Services (541-1)
- Public Relations Services (541-2)
- Specialized Marketing Services (541-4)
- Market Research and Analysis Services (541-4A)
- Video/Film Production Services (541-4B)
- Integrated Marketing Services (541-5)
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
Contract No. GS-10F-0190N
- Consulting Services (874-1)
- Facilitation Services (874-2)
- Program Integration and Project Management Services (874-7)
NIH Blanket Purchase Agreement
In addition to the aforementioned supply contracts, any Federal agency can purchase supplies and services from BETAH by using the streamlined GSA procedures. BETAH has been awarded the following Federal agency Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract.
Contract Number: N00178-07-D-4984
BETAH, along with its team of sub-contractors has recently been awarded a prime SeaPort-e contract for all seven zones. The SeaPort-e electronic procurement program allows NAVSEA offices to contract directly with BETAH for professional support services.